ACCOUNTS PRODUCTION ADVANCED
Digita Accounts Production software has full support for HMRC iXBRL filing including automatic tagging whilst also providing the ability for tags to be added manually during the final accounts preparation process. Also validates against the HMRC iXBRL validations. Incorporates the ability to review and sort tags to confirm they are valid.
- Save time and expense with automatic iXBRL tagging
- Ensure accuracy of tags with built in checks to HMRC iXBRL validations
- Easy review of tags to ensure compliance
Digita Accounts Production supports the full range of disclosure requirements including accounting policies and financial statements together with directors’ and auditors’ reports. In addition the application will highlight the disclosures relevant to the types of final accounts being produced as well as clearly indicating when these have been completed.
- Full range of disclosures supported
- Intelligent highlighting of disclosures required
- Clear and concise indication of disclosures completed
TRANSITION FROM 'OLD' UK GAAP TO FRS 101 & 102
The templates for FRS 101 and FRS 102 can assist with the transition from ‘old’ UK GAAP as follows:
- Turn on your transition statements at the click of a button
- Third column for restatement in the balance sheet and release notes available by ticking a box
- Journal classification to assist you with your audit trail, particularly in the year of transition
- Easily import your old UK GAAP trail balance for the prior year and then post your transition journals back into your 2014 year end
Click to return to Final Accounts Production software >>