Digita User Area product support, updates and advice
Please follow these steps:-
1. Do you have a database archive? If not please backup and archive via Start > Programs > Digita > Database Backup > Backup, electing to archive when prompted.
2. If so, uninstall the product (add/remove programs) and choose to delete the database.
3. Then browse to the following locations and delete the following folders:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Digita\Practice Management
C:\Program Files\Digita\Practice Management
4. Then open the registry via Start > Run and type the following: regedit
5. Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Digita Open Systems>and delete any folders with Practice Management in the name
6. Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Digita Open Systems>and delete any folders with Practice Management in the name
7. Re-install Digita Practice Management from your latest CD and then restore the database which you previously archived via Start > Programs > Digita > Database Backup > Extract
You should now be able to use Digita Contact Manager without any further problems.