Digita User Area product support, updates and advice
In January, the ICAEW released an updated Bannerman paragraph that changed the Companies Act reference to ‘Chapter 3 of Part 16 of the Companies Act 2006’. This is to be used for Audit reports from January 2010. Unfortunately, this arrived too late to be included in the imminent 4.2 release of Accounts Production but it has been included in the following release due out later this year. In the meantime the change can be made to the Organisation level template in order that all current and future client reports are updated with this change. In order to correct the report template, please take the following action:
· Select the organisation drop down menu > Manage Reports
· Select the Accounts Incorporated from the Organisation tree.
· Select the Full Accounts > FRSSE Full.
· Select Edit, this opens the Design Report window.
· From the left hand side select Independent Auditors Report > ISA 700 (Revised) > Optional disclaimer.
· On the right hand side select the XML Source tab.
· Edit the wording in black text only where it refers to “Section 495 and 496” and replace it with “Chapter 3 of Part 16”.
· Check that it says Report Template is syntactically correct in the bottom left hand corner of the window and then press ok. If it does not say this then press cancel and try again.
· On pressing ok it will prompt the question “Do you want to copy these changes to other organisation reports?”, select “Yes” and it will then provide a list of reports for upgrade.
· Choose the reports that require the alteration, these will principally be the Full Accounts and then press ok and ok again.