Digita Data Mining
THE NEXT STEP
- Identify additional services for your firm
- Manage risk with our integrated TaxAware tool
- Fill any gaps in your database
- Search on firm’s information
- Search on 3rd party data sources
Use data mining tools to highlight clients at risk
“All of the information you have ever recorded about a tax client is stored and can be used to highlight discrepancies. The tool allows you to analyse data on businesses at risk.”
Taken from the Practice Guide
10 SMART WAYS TO MANAGE
When you use Digita software to prepare your clients accounts and tax returns, you build up a comprehensive database of information that is invaluable in providing your clients with advice on their business and tax affairs.
Digita Data Mining gives you the tools to use that data easily and efficiently with none of the complexity usually involved in extracting data from SQL databases and all of the ease of use and intuitiveness that you expect from Digita software applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Intuitive interface makes query building simple
- Powerful easy to use query builder lets you to find just the data you want
- See results as you build up your report
- Reports can be printed, saved or exported to Microsoft Excel for further analysis
- Report templates can be saved for future use
- Flexible security model allows you to give your staff access to powerful data mining tools without compromising the security of your confidential client data
An example of the powerful capability of Data Mining in light of HMRC's target of electricians.
CREATE A WIDE RANGE OF CUSTOM REPORTS THROUGH ADVANCED FILTERS
Simple client information reports Custom reports to show contact and basic information: Code, Name, Address, Telephone, Dates of Birth, Death, Marriage etc.
Filtered client information reports Report on your clients reaching retirement age, are higher rate taxpayers or clients with capital gains.
Workflow Reports Combine client data with tracker information and apply filters to identify clients with work outstanding.
Payment Reports Combine client data with tax payment information and apply filters to identify clients with tax payments due.
Tax Schedule Reports Report on clients with new or ceased income sources or clients with a specific income source e.g. a specific shareholding or a specific employer
Need to know more?
Why not book a personal demo or contact us for more details.