THE NEXT STEP
08450 180 907
Digita Corporation Tax software is a well established asset in the Digita Professional Suite, offering powerful functionality for the easy submission of returns, computations and accounts to HMRC. This software is used by both UK start up and large firms producing straight forward cases.
Show me Digita Corporation Tax
Digita Corporation Tax Workflow diagram
ONESOURCE CORPORATE TAX
ONESOURCE Corporate Tax, formerly Abacus, is our solution to deal with your complex international clients, covering trading and investment companies, oil ring-fenced trades, multi trades and REIT’s.
Show me ONESOURCE Corporate Tax
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Agile firms such as Price Bailey choose to implement both solutions, creating a strategic time and cost saving alternative. Here they cover 80 percent of their work, the more straight forward cases, with Digita Corporation Tax reducing the high end licence fee, leaving only 20 percent of the complex work to ONESOURCE Corporate Tax. We call this the 80/20 rule, whereby you are only paying the high-end licence for your high-end clients.
Tell me more